Monday, August 18, 2008

Transitions Lenses Eyeglass Guide 2.0

So I just realized I'd never blogged about the launch of our latest project for Transitions Lenses.

We worked with Brandwidth to create an online quiz of sorts to educate the user on lens options that might fit their lifestyle. At the end of the quiz it allows the user to print out their results in a format that will help her eye care professional work with her to decide which lens options would best suit her.

My job was the general look and feel of the animations. Stanley and I worked together to create assets, and then I animated the videos. Brian was in charge of general art direction, interface design, and 3d assets, and Mark did all the flash work for the tool.

Check out the tool and anywhere you see a yellow button like this:
you'll be able to check out one of my animations. I'll try and work out a way to get the video's in my blog.

No comments: